. Joined two years ago.
i've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match
Flag as inappropriate
Subscribe via RSS
100,695 set views
Merchant links are promoted
123. "Honey, I’m on fire, I feel it everywhere. Nothing scares me anymore."
122. "I'll let you set the pace 'cause I'm not thinking straight."
121. "I try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry."
120. "And why do you sing Hallelujah if it means nothing to you?"
119. "I'm not easily offended, it's not hard to let it go from a mess to the masses."
118. "But I'd rather be working for a paycheck than waiting to win the lottery."
117. "If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together."
116. "They'll name a city after us, and later say it's all our fault."
115. "There were always golden rocks to throw at those who admit defeat too late."
114. "And we can whisper things, secrets from my american dreams."
113. "Give me one good reason why I should never make a change."
112. "Maybe if I skimmed the stone, walk a different way back home, it would all make sense."
111. "Cause everybody has a poison heart."
110. "Takes a teen age riot to get me out of bed right now."
109. "Post break-up sex that helps you forget your ex."
108. "Plug it in to change the world, you are my electric girl."
107. "Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky."
106. "What keeps me alive is the green in your eyes and the sweet distant drone of your voice on the phone."
105. "But I realized that I need you and I wondered if I could come home."
104. "And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time 'til touchdown brings me 'round again to find."
103. "You're laying waste to halloween"
iPad and iPhone
Copyright © 2015 Polyvore
Terms of Service